The spiritual, emotional, social, intellectual, and physical nurturing of a child is an ongoing process which is especially crucial during the early childhood years.
It is for this reason that we desire to minister to families of preschool children; helping them to mold the qualities of trust in God, security, self-respect, and respect of others as the child gains independence and moves through the various stages of development.
We believe that each child is made in the image of God. Each is a unique and special person who develops at his/her own rate of growth.
At Gahanna Christian Academy Preschool we seek to provide:
- Appropriate play experiences to foster the child’s spiritual, social, emotional, intellectual, and physical growth.
- A loving atmosphere of supervised play, basic academics, music appreciation, and art, as well as, fine and gross motor activities.
- A source of support and encouragement to parents in the nurturing of their preschool age children.
- Before and after school programs for preschool and elementary students.
- Flexible hours and rates to accommodate families with varied schedules.
For 3 year old class – age 3 by September 30th
For 4 year old class – age 4 by September 30th