1. Students are admitted to GCA after the following evaluations have been considered: personal family interviews, parent questionnaire, completed pastor and administrator forms, review of prior grade cards/tests, and the student’s entrance assessment results.
2. We require that at least one parent be a born-again follower of Jesus Christ and be active in their local Church.
3. Students in 3rd - 8th grade must score Proficient or above on the Ohio Achievement Assessment. (OAA)
4. Students in 11th and 12th grade must have passed all sections of the Ohio Graduation Test. (OGT)
5. Prospective kindergarten students must be five years of age by August 1st of the school year. Exceptions are considered on an individual basis.
6. Prospective first graders must be six years old on or before August 1st and have successfully completed an approved kindergarten program or be found to be developmentally ready for 1st grade.
Gahanna Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. GCA does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, grant and aid program, and athletic and other school administered programs.