Gahanna Christian Academy accepts foreign exchange students and also F1 non immigrant students. Our requirements are listed below:
1. The student must be in High School - grades 9 - 12.
2. The host family must be active in their local church and one member must be a born again follower of Jesus Christ. This will be verified by the Pastoral Recommendation Form.
3. The student must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
4. SLEP test score must be at least 40%.
5. An application packet must be completed and submitted with the enrollment fee of $125.00 and the facility fee of $250.00.
Once these requirements have been met, the host family and the student, if available, will interview with the High School principal.
Please see the New Applicant tab for additional directions on applying for GCA.
Note - To receive a diploma from Gahanna Christian Academy the student must complete all graduation requirements. All classes must be recorded in Carnegie Units on the student’s transcript in order to verify credit. If this is not an option, obtaining credit for previous coursework may possibly be achieved through the Credit Flexibility Policy.
If this situation applies to your student, please notify the admissions office immediately.